It’s finally here—
To make the official sandwich of Adam DeMamp, combine these ingredients in classic sandwich formation—
- Texas Toast (or in a pinch, any bread toasted and sliced as big as Texas)
- Prosciutto (handful)
- Provolone Cheese (to taste)
- Pulled Pork (as available)
- Pickled Spicy Peppers (four P’s that please)
- Spicy Brown Mustard
There it is. No veggies clogging the way. No lettuce filling the arteries. Just the meat and potatoes (NOTE: no potatoes are in the sandwich) of an All American Meal.
The sandwich built for a DeMampwich. They’ll serve it on trays at my funeral. Maybe they’ll do the same at your funeral, or the funeral of a close friend.
I think this is just the type of food that’ll change the world. That is, until I announce DeMampwich II.
- afton-holmes reblogged this from adamdemamp
- goddamnvideostoreclerkguy likes this
- bjrenard likes this
- paigeinflorida reblogged this from adamdemamp and added:
- freckledsam likes this
- boss247 reblogged this from adamdemamp
- gck-o likes this
- ratsinmystomach reblogged this from adamdemamp
- karlsgrapevan likes this
- safeforwork likes this
- thebends27times likes this
- productofenvironment likes this
- adamdemamp posted this